Good Afternoon Silver Jax Family,
As it has certainly been a tough few week, we are so excited to announce that we will reopen our doors on June 8, 2020. To ensure the safest practice possible a few things will be changing with the start of a new year/ season.
* All students and staff will have their temperature checked before entering the gym.
* All athletes will be offered protection mask at the parent’s discretion.
* All students will remain separated throughout the entire class.
* In efforts to keep the numbers low in the gym we are asking the parents to drop off their kids with the staff member who will be placed outside to welcome all our friends and Silver Jax family members back to an exciting new year of cheer and tumble.
* All athletes will remain in their cars until an instructor escorts you into the gym.
* Water fountain will remain closed, so all athletes are asked to bring their own water
* Bathrooms will also remain closed and only used in emergency situations.
* Classes will start on the hour and last 55 minutes. All parents or guardians are asked to wait outside until a staff member escorts your athlete to you. Please be on time to pick your athlete up.
* Only registered athletes will be allowed in the gym. If you have not pre-registered your athlete instructions will be below.
Registering for Classes:
Below you will find the new Silver Jax Registration form and COVID-19 form. The forms must be completed with payment (Registration and Monthly fee) and turned in before or on the day of your athletes first class. Since we are starting our new year you will have to register your athlete in class again. Class size will be limited to 12 athletes per class. Below is the check list to sign up your athlete.
* Fill out Silver Jax registration form.
* Fill out Covid-19 waiver form.
* Register for your new class day and time.
* Pay registration fee ($30 per athlete)
* Pay Monthly Fee ($55 1st Athlete per month, $40 2nd Athlete or Second class per month)
* New Option this year is our unlimited class. ($100 per Athlete per Month)